Tehran, January 20 Iranian foreign minister Zarif said on January 20 that the comprehensive agreement on Iran’s nuclear issue is a “solid” agreement approved by the United Nations Security Council and does not involve Iran’s missile program and its regional activities. Iran will not renegotiate on this issue. < / P > < p > according to the Islamic Republic of Iran news agency, after the cabinet meeting held on the same day, a reporter asked a question and said that there was news that the new US government sought to join the Iran nuclear agreement in restricting Iran’s missile program and its regional activities. Zarif responded that these two issues were not included in the Iran nuclear agreement at that time, “which is why Iran accepted to maintain the arms embargo for five years and the missile restriction for eight years.”. It is reported that Anthony brinkin, the US Secretary of state’s nominee, said on the 19th that the ultimate goal of the new US government is to include restrictions on Iran’s missile program and regional activities in the Iran nuclear agreement. Previously, European countries related to the Iran nuclear agreement have expressed the same will. In July 2015, Iran reached a comprehensive agreement with the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany on the Iranian nuclear issue. According to the agreement, Iran promised to limit its nuclear program, and the international community lifted sanctions against Iran. After the implementation of the agreement, the current arms embargo against Iraq will last for up to five years, and the ban on ballistic missile technology transfer to Iraq will be lifted no later than eight years. However, the US side unilaterally withdrew from the Iran nuclear agreement in May 2018, and then restarted and added a series of sanctions against Iraq. In this regard, Iran has gradually suspended the implementation of part of the terms of the agreement since May 2019, but promised to take “reversible” measures.