Double the amount of financial management! The net profit loss of Dong’e donkey hide gelatin in the third quarter was 20.98 million

On the evening of the 30th, dong’e’jiao disclosed its third quarterly report. The data shows that the company’s operating revenue in the first three quarters of 2020 is 2.041 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 27.9%; the net profit loss of the first three quarters is 20.98 million yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 110.04%. According to the data released in the third quarterly report of dong’e’jiao, as of September 30, the monetary capital was 1.089 billion yuan, a decrease of 43.33% compared with the end of 2019. The explanation given by Dong’e donkey hide gelatin is: the influence of payment funds such as purchase financing and share repurchase in the current period. In addition, as of September 30, the trading financial assets of dong’ejiao were 1.269 billion yuan, an increase of 100% compared with the end of 2019. The company said that the amount was used to purchase financial products. At the end of the reporting period, the shareholders holding more than 5% of the company were China Resources Dong’e Jiao Co., Ltd. and China Resources pharmaceutical investment Co., Ltd. Among them, China Resources East donkey hide gelatin Co., Ltd. holds 151351731 shares, accounting for 23.14% of the total share capital of the company; China Resources pharmaceutical investment Co., Ltd. holds 57935116 shares, accounting for 8.86% of the total share capital of the company. China Resources Dong’e gelatin Co., Ltd. and China Resources pharmaceutical investment Co., Ltd. are acting in concert, holding 209286847 shares, accounting for 32.00% of the total share capital of the company. As for the progress of stock repurchase, dong’e’jiao said that by the end of February 2020, the company had accumulated 10044713 shares of shares through the special repurchase account through centralized bidding, accounting for 1.54% of the company’s total share capital, of which the highest transaction price was 40.11 yuan / share, and the lowest transaction price was 30.78 yuan / share. The total amount paid was 349823302.72 yuan (excluding delivery) Easy cost). In the secondary market, wind data showed that as of October 30, the shares of Dong’e donkey hide gelatin fell 3.09% to 38.25 yuan. < / P > < p > Disclaimer: the purpose of this article reprinted by china.com finance and economics is to convey more information and does not represent the views and positions of the website. The content of this paper is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Investors operate accordingly and bear their own risks. < p > < p > Chinanet is a national key news website under the leadership of the Information Office of the State Council and managed by China foreign language publishing and Distribution Bureau. Through 11 versions in 10 languages, the website releases information 24 hours a day, which is an important window for China to carry out international communication and information exchange.