Afghanistan and Asia again point out that the other side has broken the cease-fire, and the United States intends to mediate the Naka conflict

The two sides continued to accuse each other of sabotaging the cease-fire and launching attacks on each other on the 20th after the agreement on humanitarian cease-fire recently reached between Armenian and Azerbaijani in Nagorno Karabakh region took effect on the 18th. The Ministry of defense of Azerbaijan reported on the 20th that there were conflicts in many places, including the area adjacent to the actual contact line of Naka. The Azerbaijani side said that since the outbreak of the current round of conflict, 61 Azerbaijani civilians have been killed and 282 injured. A spokesman for the Armenian Ministry of Defense said on the 19th that the Armenian army shot down five of its drones in the Naka area. Defense Minister alzren Hof hannisyan said earlier in the day that the conflict south of Naka’s actual contact line has eased slightly. On September 27, a new round of conflict broke out between Armenian and Azerbaijani in the Naka region. Both sides accused the other party of violating the cease-fire agreement and taking the lead in launching an attack. The Naka region is located in the southwest of Azerbaijan and its residents are mostly Armenian. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, war broke out between Azerbaijan and Armenian over the issue of Naka ownership. The two countries reached an agreement on a comprehensive cease-fire in 1994, but they have been in a state of hostility over the issue of Naka, with occasional conflicts. Both Armenian Prime Minister Nicol pashiniyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev confirmed in an interview with the Russian Tass News Agency on the 19th that they were ready to go to the Russian capital Moscow for dialogue. The foreign ministers of Russia, Afghanistan and Asia issued a statement in Moscow on the 10th, saying that Azerbaijan and Armenia have reached a cease-fire agreement and agreed to cease fire in the Naka region from 12:00 local time on the 10th. However, after the cease-fire agreement came into effect, both sides continued to accuse the other party of violating the agreement and launching attacks. The two countries announced on the 17th that they had reached an agreement on a humanitarian cease-fire in the Naka region, and both sides agreed to start a humanitarian cease-fire from 0:00 local time on the 18th. Vasili nebenzja, permanent representative of Russia to the United Nations, said that the UN Security Council discussed the Naka conflict on the 19th. Asked about the possibility of sending U.N. observers to the Naka region, nebija said it would require a Security Council mandate. < / P > < p > “it’s not a fast process,” the Tass quoted nebinja as saying, “who is to be sent there, what are the responsibilities – it’s still under discussion.” In 1992, at the initiative of Russia, the conference on security and cooperation in Europe established a 12 nation Minsk group, with Russia, the United States and France as the co chairs. Since then, negotiations at different levels on the Naka issue have been held in succession within the framework of the Minsk group, but no substantial progress has been made. The Ministry of foreign affairs of Azerbaijan confirmed to the Russian satellite news agency on the 20th that Azerbaijani foreign minister jehon bairamov will go to Washington on the 23rd to meet with US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo and the representatives of the co chair state of the OSCE Minsk group to discuss the Naka conflict. On the same day, a spokesman for the Armenian Foreign Ministry confirmed that the Armenian foreign minister zuhrab mnachakanyan was also scheduled to visit Washington on the 23rd to meet with pompeio on the realization of a “sustained and verifiable” cease-fire in the Naka region.